Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Monday, February 13, 2012


Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Its Valentine's Day and on this very special day this post of mine is for you only. The person who inspired my life Love and Affections. On the Valentine Day i want to tell you that " I really learnt the way of Love to someone from you. You given me a path to happiness and success. Thanks for being with me all the time, in my ups and downs and even when i hurted you, you were always there on the other end waiting for me, whatever the situation was"

Its our luck being together all the time in every situation. We don't know what would be the future but, i must say we have today. I Love You and these are my true feelings for you which will remain with me till the day of death and even maybe after that I Will Always Love You.




As today is Valentine's Day 14 Feb and we are little faraway due to some reasons. But our Love is still alive in our hearts. We had a great Valentine's Day before this one and i wish its been the same as we had, i really miss you Sweat Heart and i wish May God Bless Us with some really unforgetable Valentine Days in future.


Now at the end i want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. Sorry this time we had no Valentine's Chocolates and Gifts. I Love You my dear I Love You So Much.

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...